Thursday 18 December 2014

Happy Christmas

Well its that time of year again. I've been busy this week making lots of different things. The first thing I was asked to make this week was a turkey. Our house group is doing a play this Sunday in church.  Our house group leader told me to make it pink. So here it is. I only had this pink in my felt collection. I hope he likes it. 


I have to say I love it. It turned out much better then i thought it would. And in a strange way it looks super cute. 


Then yesterday my husband comes home and said he is going to be a king for another church play. So asked me to make him an crown. 


What fun I had making this. And what's more he loves it!


Then I get a phone call about an hour ago - would I make some brussels sprouts to go with the turkey. 


So here they are, all done and making my turkey looking even more cute!


So that's it for this week, and I'm sad to say this year. So it's... 


From me. Hope you have a good one whatever you do. 

I look forward to the new year very much and all the great things it  holds. 

God Bless Susan x 



No comments:

Post a Comment